my blood boils!. .....I apologize for anyone who feels offended by me posting this picture,I just want people to understand that hatred should be a freaking crime, a crime taking more seriously because it is so detrimental to the advancement of out nation, and the world.
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Hatred!
Through out this past academic year our school has experienced a number of acts of ethnic intimidation. Swastika's have been drawn on surfaces all over campus, words like nigger have be traced in to the salt of staff cars. There are no words to describe how disgusted I am at the people who live in this communiy. Of course I'm disgusted at the perp, but I think I'm even more so disgusted at those who are non-chalant about all of these happenings!.....It's saddening to know that people are ok, and choose cohabitate with monsters! When I see this sign:

my blood boils!. .....I apologize for anyone who feels offended by me posting this picture,I just want people to understand that hatred should be a freaking crime, a crime taking more seriously because it is so detrimental to the advancement of out nation, and the world.
my blood boils!. .....I apologize for anyone who feels offended by me posting this picture,I just want people to understand that hatred should be a freaking crime, a crime taking more seriously because it is so detrimental to the advancement of out nation, and the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I firmly agree. I think the problem is that people do not realize that hating on someone is not going to impede their demise and in fact may work towards it. Personally, I feel like it takes a lot more energy to truly hate someone than it does to love which brings me to my next point. What I like to call "offensive ignorance" should be a crime. My definition of this is hiding behind a "mask" as if it is some sort of joke. I feel like if you truly hate someone it does not burden you to say it to their face but maybe thats just me. Just some thoughts...
ReplyDeleteWhat we have to realize is that because we are so removed from the origins of this hatred, many people who still "hate" have little to know premise for it at all. They could reference the overly generalized popular culture (hip hop) that paints a detrimental image to the conservative mindset but what those who hate on the hip hop culture dont grasp is that hip hop is heavily based out of American culture in general. If for a moment they say "o we hate because of violence" or "o we hate because of drugs" I would tell them to pick 5 dvds they most enjoyed and tell me how much drugs,sex, and violence they could find. Which leads me to agree with you of hiding behind a mask, but I would argue that there is no real hatred, just de'bauchery and ignorance.
ReplyDeleteSeparation was played upon by the Illuminati and everything done to foment the differences, whether they were true or false. The hatred and anger caused has gone deep into the earth, and there will never be true peace until such energies are cleared away. The Law of Karma must play itself out.
ReplyDelete