Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Commencemet!

Hello all,
I am a new blogger, I want to keep track of my thoughts and actions as they come, here at Lafayette College (LC). My name is Danyelle, I am a freshman African-American, female. Usually I wouldnt just list off these characteristics about myself , however LC is a difficult enviroment for anyone who shares one or any of these characteristics. As much as this school has put a bad taste in my mouth, I have hope, as I continue to blog, I will futher explain the happenings at Lafayette College (as the events, causes and meanings are deeper thatn an opening post). As of now I sound proper, and all about PC, but please be mindful people I have emotions and I expect them to come forth, all that I ask is that all comments be pure in emotion and genuine as well. If you have advice I would love to hear it, if I'm making my self sound like an asshole please let me know. Thanks! Be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment